Adhese enables you to add additional creatives to a main creative, e.g. images with different dimensions for different platforms. An additional creative is a variant of the main creative.
This chapter further elaborates on how to add additional creatives and describes the implementation method.
Add an additional creative
To add an additional creative:
From the Creatives overview, select the main creative to which you want to add an additional creative. The Header tab of the creative opens.
You can only add additional creatives to a main creative that is already saved.
- The Header tab of the main creative contains a new section: Additional creative. This section displays four different URLs that enable you to add a new additional image, 3rd party, HTML5, or an advar.
- Click the URL of the type of creative you wish to add to the main creative. The Header tab of the new additional creative of the main creative opens. The main format properties, such as the Name, Format, and Target URL, are duplicated for the additional creative.
- For a description of the different fields in the Header tab of the additional image, HTML5 creative, 3rd party tag, or Advar template, refer to Add an image, Add an HTML5 creative, Add a third-party tag, or Add an Advar creative respectively.
- Click the Save button. The additional creative is now visible in the Header tab of the main creative under the Uploaded additional creatives section.
- Just repeat the above process if you wish to add another additional creative.
Save additional creative
You have the option to save the additional creative by clicking on the Save button. When clicking the arrow next to this button, several saving options become available in a drop-down menu:
|Save and create booking||Saves the current creative and opens a new create booking screen|
|Save and create Flash Creative||Saves the current creative and opens a create Flash Creative screen|
|Save and create Image Creative||Saves the current creative and opens a create Image Creative screen|
|Save and create 3rd party Creative||Saves the current creative and opens a create 3rd party Creative screen|
|Save and create Advar Creative||Saves the current creative and opens a create Advar Creative screen|
|Save and create HTML5 Creative||Saves the current creative and opens a create HTML5 Creative screen|
|Save and go to traffic screen||Saves the current creative and goes to the traffic screen for that creative|
Edit an additional creative
To edit an additional creative:
From the Creatives overview, select the main creative to which the additional creative belongs to. The Header tab of the main creative opens.
- From the Uploaded additional creative(s) section, select the additional creative you wish to edit. The Header tab of the additional creative opens.
- Edit the additional creative.
- Click the Save button to save your modifications.
Technical implementation of JSON
When calling the main creative in JSON, the JSON content contains an extra array:
additionalCreatives. This array contains the JSON content of the additional creatives. Using this approach, developers can run through the array of additional creatives and select the creative that suits their needs. Next to the additional creatives, the array always contains the main creative. As a consequence, you can loop through the array. This approach allows for easier development as you only need to perform a single request and then select the desired creative.