Gateway dashboard is now available.
If you are using the Adhese Gateway, you now have access to real-time reporting in our brand new Gateway dashboard. Get an overview of estimated volumes, revenue, requests and traffic in the blink of an eye. Extended reporting is of course still available in our RTB reports (those can be found in the RTB campaign).
Curious? Ask your Adhese admin for username and log in now!
For more information, refer to the Gateway dashboard documentation.
- Improved user restrictions on Datamine reports.
- Improved generation of the XLSX reports to make sure the formulas get recalculated in Libre Office.
- Changed code for tracking pixels to make sure they don't break website layouts.
- For consistency, pricing types in the Booking screen have been changed to capital letters.
- Added possibility to provide pricing info when using XML Order Upload (see Manage campaigns and bookings over XML format).
- Various fixes and improvements in XML OrderUpload.
- Newly created publishers are now active by default.
- Fixed calculation of the end hour of a booking.
- When using json requests, an empty response has also the right content type now.
- Fixed small interface issues.
- Fixed problems with datepickers.
- The Profile Averages report has been removed from the Datamine screen.