- The additional "Top 10" bar charts from the Network dashboard are temporary removed.
- You can now add a star to a campaign, booking or creative. For more information, read Status stars.
- Fixed a bug where Alerts (introduced in 2.0.29) were not rendered correctly.
- In the Header tab of a campaign, you can now only choose the publishers you are assigned to in your user profile.
- Created new Monthly inventory per country report in Datamine to list the impressions by country (only if country info is available in your setup).
- Added Publisher column to Campaign report per position to allow easy grouping of impressions per publisher.
- Prepared new log processing for an upcoming feature.
- Reverted the fix for Libre Office formula recalculation introduced in version 2.0.29 as it generated unpredicted high volume of memory usage while generating a report.
- Made sure MIME types are consistent for al types of responses.
- Applied security patches.
- Added translations to the Documents tab reports.
- Small improvements to the dashboards
- Campaign priorities can now set a default value that determines whether or not a campaign is allowed to compete with RTB revenue. Click here for more information.
- Fixed an issue when the traffic tab shows a connection although a creative got uncoupled because of a dimensions error during the Hotfolder upload.
Updated the Hotfolder confirmation page to show the correct interface URL.
- For campaigns created by OrdersUploadXML, fixed a bug where different advertiser companies did not show as expected in the interface.
- For campaigns created by OrdersUploadXML, fixed an issue where it was not possible to add advertiser info in the Adhese interface.
- Fixed a bug where empty screenshots were returned because of latency.