- The login logic was modified for compatibility with future products
- Priority can now be set at booking level, overriding the campaign priority :
- A 2nd NOT operator for targets that does not include unknown values is available now:
Now you can target with a double not. Like !!proximus This means that unknown providers are not targeted. A single ! does include unknowns.
- Campaign priority labels are now fixed and ignore the UI language preferences
- Added a warning when using the http:// scheme where https:// is expected in a third party tag
Added messages to the UI with more info for the forecasting figures.
- Added start constraint for continuous rotation bookings (newsletters)
- Better distinction between main and sub format positions in the UI
- An "End of campaign" setting is available for the Alert service, a summary report can be included in the alert mail (see documentation)
- Advar template elements can now be made mandatory.
- Paused bookings are now be displayed in the planning screen. Paused bookings have a grey background colour.
- Fixed some issues relating to the Rate Card form and cleaned up the validation code
- Stopped bookings can no longer be modified
- Fixed an issue with expanding bar in the booking filter
- Fixed an issue in the show/hide Campaign ID toggle
- Fixed an issue where CPM in campaigns with ADM priced bookings could not be calculated