This chapter explains how to set up your Adhese account and describes, among other things, how to create positions and implement the Adhese ad tags.
Before implementing the Adhese ad tags, the inventory has to be defined. This is the first and most important step: once the tags are implemented, they will start collecting figures for the purpose of forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
- The inventory's structure: positions
- The Administration screen
- Inventory setup
- App integration
- Advar templates
- The implementation of the Adhese ad tags
- Adhese Gateway
- Identification of unique visitors / contacts
- Campaign targeting
- System-wide over-delivery
- How to deal with responsive web pages?
- Ad blockers
- Google AMP integration