Note that the specific contents of the campaign filter may be different for other types of Adhese users.
The general Campaign overview and the Delivery overview both have a campaign filter.
The campaign filter allows you to select different kinds of campaigns. The content of the tabulated overview will change according to the selected campaign attributes.
- You can choose to select:
- that are online;
- ending soon (including campaigns ended until two weeks ago);
- starting soon (i.e. within two weeks);
- that have ended recently (within the last two weeks).
All campaigns.You can select only one of the five buttons.
- Select all campaigns that are online within a certain periode of time;
- Select campaigns by using the Booking filter. The Booking filter narrows your selection by publication, location, or format or a combination of two or more of these variables;
- In the header row you can choose to select or deselect all publications, formats, and locations by enabling the respective checkbox.
- If you hold down the ALT key and click the name of the column (not the checkbox), the selection of items inverts.
- Add one or more additional filters that let you select campaigns that
- are booked with SOV as delivery method;
The underdelivering campaign filter takes only running bookings into account.
- are options;
are booked with auto as delivery method;
- the logged in user has created;
- have no uploaded creatives or no trafficked creatives and bookings;
- have a high priority;
- are team campaigns;
- are offers.
It is possible to combine the above filters to obtain a more granular section of campaign inventory.
In addition, the campaign filter also has a search bar.