To add a position type:
- Click Admin in the left navigation menu. This opens the Administration screen.
- Click Position types, this opens the Position types screen.
For more information about the Position types screen, refer to Position types.
- Click the Create a new position type button. This opens the Create a new position type screen.
- Enter a name for the position type in the Name field.
- In the Force “Never empty” drop-down, select one of the following:
- Select Yes to make sure an ad is always shown at the position. This is used in situations where a web page would otherwise break when no ad is shown.
Continuous is a specific option for email campaigns. Select Continuous to equate the delivery period of the booking to the delivery period of the publication where the booking is located. The booking will display a number of configurable days before and after the start and end date. If your booking is booked at such a position, the following notification will appear:
Do not forget to add the da (date) parameter to the request. This is necessary to set a fixed date for the ad.
- Select No if none of the above options apply.
- (Optional) Select a template file from the Template file drop-down. Refer to Templates for more information about template files.
- (Optional) In the Preview template field, provide a template if a template is needed to render the preview in a correct way.
- Click the Save button.