To add a position type:
- Click Admin in the left navigation menu. This opens the Administration screen.
- Click Position types, this opens the Position types screen.
For more information about the Position types screen, refer to Position types.
- Click the Create a new position type button. This opens the Create a new position type screen.
- Enter a name for the position type in the Name field.
- In the Force “Never empty” drop-down, select one of the following:
- Select Yes to make sure the position always shows an ad. This is used in situations where a web page would otherwise break when no ad is available.
Continuous is a specific option for email campaigns. Select Continuous to equate the delivery period of the booking to the delivery period of the email campaign. The booking will display a number of configurable days before and after the start and end date. If you create a booking at such a position, the following notification will appear:
Make sure the request contains the da (date) parameter.
- Select No if none of the above options apply.
- (Optional) Select a template file from the Template file drop-down. Refer to Templates for more information about template files.
- (Optional) In the Preview template field, provide a template if a template is necessary to render the preview in a correct way.
- Click the Save button.