You want to reach and engage your audience anywhere, on any medium or platform. However, it is essential to provide a consistent and correct ad experience across all your communication channels. This experience is key to all future contacts with your visitors. Adhese ensures a consistent experience by delivering the right content or ad to the right visitor – regardless of the platform – and manages traditional display inventory next to mobile web, in-app, video inventory, and more in a single platform. The setup of Adhese allows a truly platform-agnostic functioning on the client-side and doesn’t mind what platform it's working on.
Adhese supports the following platforms:
- Websites: From single sites, such as webshops or social networks, to international clusters of corporate sites;
- Mobile sites: Adhese serves ads within any mobile environment – be it a mobile-friendly, responsive or adaptive website design;
- Applications: Standalone apps, second-screen innovations, news apps … Adhese integrates with all types of applications, both Android and iOS (or more exotic types);
- VAST: Adhese makes use of the IAB's Video Ad Serving Template (VAST) protocol. VAST enables a scalable distribution of in-stream video ads across different video players. See http://www.iab.com/guidelines/digital-video-ad-serving-template-vast-4-0/ or Video ad serving for more information. However, it is not necessary to have actual video content or inventory to serve a video ad. Adhese can serve video ads outside the environment of a video player as well, such as an autoplay video ad inside a content article;
- Video with Companion ads: Adhese can simultaneously serve any type of ad or content based on the video, but outside of the video player – allowing for more impact and visibility of the advertiser's message;
- Mailing lists: Based on available profile lists, Adhese integrates with mailing lists and provides targeted solutions. Moreover, we can adjust the behaviour of a website when a visitor arrives directly from a newsletter (or any other platform);
- … and more: Connected or Smart TV, TV set-top boxes, public screens, promo tablets in stores and/or at the point of sale, your internal broadcast system, beacons, etc.
For every platform you would like us to investigate, give us a call.