Users are the people who perform tasks in Adhese.
The Users screen displays the various users that have access to your Adhese account.
The Users screen presents a table with four columns:
- The Name column presents the name of the user.
- The Users role column displays the role of the user within Adhese.
- The Active? column specifies whether the status of the user is active or not.
- The Last used column indicates when changes were made to the user account or when the user did log in for a last time.
To create a new user, click the Create a new user button.
To edit a user, click the name of the user or edit icon of the user you want to edit.
Administrators can define user groups or user levels such as administrators, sales persons, or traffickers. Each user group has its own set of rights with regard to the access and usage of Adhese.
We are currently updating and improving this feature. Contact Support if you wish to create a new user level or edit an existing user level.
The Messages screen is no longer of significance.
The Advertiser properties screen enables you to add custom metadata to a company in the Add a new company screen.
To add an advertiser property, choose a name that identifies the metadata property and specify the different elements.
In the Campaign properties screen you can add custom metadata properties to a campaign. Metadata provides additional information about a campaign, such as the sector in which an advertiser operates (e.g. car manufacturers or financial institutions).
The Booking properties screen lets you add custom metadata properties to a booking in the Header tab of a booking. Metadata provides additional information about a booking.
The Configuration screen details important configuration properties of your Adhese account.
Contact Support if you wish to change details in the Configuration screen.
Alerts are email notifications about a specific type of booking.
The Alerts screen presents all defined alerts of your account.
The Alerts screen displays a table with the following columns that details the properties of a booking:
- The Alert Name column shows the name of the alert.
- The Point in time column displays when Adhese sends the alert.
- The Publication column details the publication the booking is booked at.
- The Format column details the format the booking is booked at.
- The Location column details the location the booking is booked at.
- The Price column details the price of the booking.
- The Pricing column details the delivery method of the booking
- The Impressions column indicates the number of impressions that triggers the alert.
- The CTR column indicates when the alert is triggered based on the click-through rate.
- The Delivery rate column indicates when the alert is triggered based on the delivery rate.
- The Send time column details at what time of the day Adhese sends the alert.
- The Recipients column shows who receives the notification by email.
- The Include Sales column details whether the sales contacts from a campaign should also receive an alert notification.
Create an alert
To create a new alert:
- Click the Create a new alert button. This opens the Create a new alert screen.
- Specify the following details that specify when an email notification about a specific type of booking needs to be send:
- Enter a name for the alert in the Name field.
- Enter the email addresses of the persons who should receive the notification in the Recipients field.
- From the Include sales contacts from campaign drop-down, select yes or no to determine whether the sales contacts from a campaign should also receive an alert notification.
- In the Send field, determine whether Adhese should send the alert when the campaign is live or at a specific time that is related to the start of booking delivery.
- From the Hour of day to send drop-down, select a hour of the day Adhese must send the alert.
- From the When publication is booked drop-down, select a publication.
- From the When format is booked drop-down, select a format.
- From the Location is booked drop-down, select a location.
- In the When price is field, specify the price details of the booking.
- Select a delivery method from the When delivery method is drop-down.
- Determine the number of impressions that should trigger the alert in the When number of impressions is more than field.
- Indicate when the alert should be triggered based on the click-through rate in the When click rate is field.
- Indicate when the alert should be triggered based on the delivery rate in the When delivery rate is field.
User and campaign logs
The Users and campaign logs screen allows searching for logs from a specific user or campaign. Enter a campaign ID or a user's email address in the Search bar and hit the Search button.
Creative 3rd party regular expressions
The Creative 3rd party regular expressions screen is no longer of significance.
Go to Tasks
The Tasks screen details when Adhese performed certain tasks, such as the publish or an alert.
The Rate cards screen details all rate cards and lets you create, duplicate, activate or deactivate a rate card.
- To create a new rate card, click the Add rate card button. For more information, refer to Create a new rate card.
- To duplicate a rate card, select the rate card and click the Copy button.
- To activate an inactive rate card, select the rate card and click the Activate button.
- To deactivate an active rate card, select the rate card and click the Deactivate button.
For a description of the different table columns, refer to Table columns - Rate cards.