Users are the people who perform tasks in Adhese.
The Users screen displays the various users that have access to your Adhese account.
The Users screen presents a table with four columns:
- The Name column presents the name of the user.
- The Users role column displays the role of the user within Adhese.
- The Active? column specifies whether the status of the user is active or not.
- The Last used column indicates when changes were made to the user account or when the user did log in for a last time.
To create a new user, click the Create a new user button.
To edit a user, click the name of the user or edit icon of the user you want to edit.
Administrators can define user groups or user levels such as administrators, sales persons, or traffickers. Each user group has its own set of rights with regard to the access and usage of Adhese.
We are currently updating and improving this feature. Contact Support if you wish to create a new user level or edit an existing user level.
The Messages screen is no longer of significance.
The Advertiser properties screen enables you to add custom metadata to a company in the Add a new company screen.
To add an advertiser property, choose a name that identifies the metadata property and specify the different elements.
In the Campaign properties screen you can add custom metadata properties to a campaign. Metadata provides additional information about a campaign, such as the sector in which an advertiser operates (e.g. car manufacturers or financial institutions).
The Booking properties screen lets you add custom metadata properties to a booking in the Header tab of a booking. Metadata provides additional information about a booking.
The Configuration screen details important configuration properties of your Adhese account.
Contact Support if you wish to change details in the Configuration screen.
Alerts are email notifications about a specific type of booking or campaign
The Alerting screen presents all defined alerts of your account. There are four function buttons at the top, together with a filter field. With the Add button you can create a new alert. The three other buttons are Duplicate, Run and Remove. They become available when one or more alerts are indicated.
The Alerts screen displays a table with the following columns that details the properties of a booking:
- A tick box to indicate an alert. This action makes the Duplicate, Run and Remove buttons available.
- The ID of the alert.
- The Recipients of the alert mail
- The Name of the alert
- The Hour when the alert runs.
- The Triggers that are set for the alert.
Create an alert
To create a new alert:
- Click the Add button. This opens the Insert new alert screen:
- In the General section you must give the alert a name.
- In the When to trigger section you fill in the triggers for the alert:
a. Choose one or more Publications from the Publication list
b. Choose one or more Formats from the Format list
c. Choose one or more Locations from the Location list
d. The Campaign property box has two settings:
- No Campaign property - the alert is for all campaigns
- Auto Reporting: the alert is only for campaigns where in the header of the campaign the System meta tag: Auto reporting is selected (see Fields section of Campaigns )
e. The Price can be set as less than, equal to or more than a set amount of Euro
f. Booked impressions can be set as less than, equal to or more than a number of impressions
g. Delivery rate can be set as less than, equal to or more than a set percentage
h. Click through rate can be set as less than, equal to or more than a set percentage
- In the Check this alert section you can choose a time slot. There are four radio buttons to choose from:
a. Every hour ; the alert runs every hour
b. Once a day ; You can set a time when the alert must run
c. At a certain time (hours, days, working days) before/after the start/end of each booking
d. At the end of the campaign
In the Who will receive this alert section you can:
a. Tick one or more of the predefined boxes
b. Select one or more users from the Users and contacts list
c. Fill in one or more email addresses separated by a semicolon
- In the What to send section you can fill in the subject that will appear in the outgoing mail.
You can leave the default template as it is but you have to tick the box Send campaign report.
- Hit the button Check Alert Now
User and campaign logs
The Users and campaign logs screen allows searching for logs from a specific user or campaign. Enter a campaign ID or a user's email address in the Search bar and hit the Search button.
Creative 3rd party regular expressions
The Creative 3rd party regular expressions screen is no longer of significance.
Go to Tasks
The Tasks screen details when Adhese performed certain tasks, such as the publish or an alert.
The Rate cards screen details all rate cards and lets you create, duplicate, activate or deactivate a rate card.
- To create a new rate card, click the Add rate card button. For more information, refer to Create a new rate card.
- To duplicate a rate card, select the rate card and click the Copy button.
- To activate an inactive rate card, select the rate card and click the Activate button.
- To deactivate an active rate card, select the rate card and click the Deactivate button.
For a description of the different table columns, refer to Table columns - Rate cards.