This chapter explains the setup of the Adhese ad tags in your AMP pages.
For more information about Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages project, please go to https://www.ampproject.org.
There are a couple of restrictions you should take into account before implementing AMP:
- Impressions are counted by using track requests, not by using logs.
- Separate formats and templates are necessary. You have to create separate bookings to run on AMP pages.
- The all-together and exclusive options are not available.
- Live previews are not available.
- For now, you can use only image creatives.
AMP Ad Documentation
Adhese ad tag example
The tag consists of nine parameters, of which eight are required.
The width of the ad format as defined in Adhese.
|height||The height of the ad format as defined in Adhese.||no|
|type||Will always have the value "adhese".||no|
|data-location||The location code as defined in Adhese.||no|
|data-position||The position code as defined in Adhese.||yes|
|data-format||The format code as defined in Adhese.||no|
|data-account||In most cases, this will match your Adhese account name. Contact Support.||no|
|data-request-type||Contact Support to know the value of this parameter.||no|
Similar to a 'regular' Adhese implementation, you can add extra target parameters to the request.
When using this JSON parameter, you have to start with a 'targeting' property, as shown in the example.
The 'targeting' property itself, consists of the target prefixes (which are configured in your Adhese account) with as value an array of 1 or more targets.
To let the AMP page know an ad is available, a custom event is used called "adhLoaded".
This event should contain an object 'detail', which in turn includes three parameters and should be bound to the div with ID "c".
- isReady: always equals 1, except if we are sending back an empty fallback ad
- width: the width of the format, use this parameter by determining <ADHESE_WIDTH>
- height: the height of the format, use this parameter by determining <ADHESE_HEIGHT>
A fallback campaign is required to inform AMP no ad is available. This way, they can alter the iframe dimensions so the container won't be visible.