Rate cards are used for creating predefined campaigns as a product or a package. By using rate cards you can create a complete order for a campaign in just a few seconds.
The Rate cards screen presents all active and inactive rate cards.
For a description of the different table columns, refer to Table columns - Rate cards.
The Rate cards screen lets you duplicate, activate or deactivate a rate card:
- To duplicate a rate card, select the rate card and click the Copy button.
- To activate an inactive rate card, select the rate card and click the Activate button.
- To deactivate an active rate card, select the rate card and click the Deactivate button.
To create a new rate card, click the Add rate card button.
The Public ratecard screen presents all public rates from a publisher that are created in Adhese. These rates are equal to the public rate cards that a publisher publishes to its clients.
To add a new rate:
- Click the Create a new rate button. This opens the Create a new rate screen.
- Specify the following details:
- Select a pricing model from the Pricing drop-down.
- Select a publication from the Publication drop-down.
- Select a format from the Format drop-down.
- Enter a rate in the Rate field.
- Click the Save button.
The functioning of the Public ratecard screen is more or less equal to the Rate cards screen – but less comprehensive. When the Rate cards screen and the Financial tab of a campaign are up and running in the Adhese interface, the Public ratecard screen will no longer be of significance.
The Booking settings screen is no longer of significance.