After a creative has been saved, you can traffick it with a booked position. It is possible to attach multiple creatives to one booking or assign a creative to several booked positions.
To traffick bookings and creatives with each other:
- Go to the Campaign overview. Click Campaigns in the left navigation menu of Adhese.
- Click the campaign for which you want to traffick bookings and creatives. The Header tab of the campaign opens.
- Click the Traffic tab. The Traffic screen of the campaign opens.
The left column shows the campaign's bookings. The coloured number next to each booking indicates the number of creatives that are attached to the booking.
The right column shows the uploaded creatives. The coloured number next to each creative indicates the number of bookings that are coupled to each creative.
When hovering over a booking in the table, the creatives selected (as they match the booking's position) are highlighted. When hovering over a creative in the table, the bookings that can be selected are highlighted.
If bookings and creatives are already combined, the Traffic tab will indicate which combinations are existent when hovering over the table.
Attach a creative to a booking
To add a creative to a booking:
- Select a booking in the campaign's Traffic tab. The Booking traffic tab opens.
- In the right column (next to the number indicating the number of bookings a creative is assigned to), a button indicates whether a combination exists ("ON") or not ("OFF"). This button connects a creative to a booking.
To connect a creative to the booking, click the OFF button. The button's text changes from OFF to ON and an arrow will denote the booking and creative link.
- If you want to add another creative to the booking, repeat step 2.
- If you want to disconnect a creative from the booking, click the ON button. The button's text will now change from ON to OFF.
Weight per creative
If multiple creatives are attached to one booking, a button denoting the weight is shown between the ON/OFF button and "</>" button.
The weight of a creative indicates how the delivery is distributed relative to other creatives attached to the same booking.
By default, each attached creative has the same weight. If two creatives are connected, each will be displayed half of the time. If three creatives are attached, each will be shown 33% of the time.
To change the distribution among the creatives:
- Click the weight button. The Weight per creative modal window opens:
- Enter an integer number to adjust the weight.
- Click the Save button.
Assign a booking to a creative
To assign a booked position to a creative:
- Select a creative in the campaign's Traffic tab. The creative's traffic tab opens.
- In the left column (next to the number indicating the number of creatives attached to a booking), a button indicates whether a combination exists ("ON") or not ("OFF"). This button assigns a booking to a creative.
- To assign a booking to the creative, click the OFF button. The button's text will change from OFF to ON, and an arrow will denote the link between the booking and creative.
- If you want to assign another booking, repeat step 3.
- If you want to disconnect bookings and creatives from each other, click the ON button. The button's text will now change from ON to OFF.
Creatives cannot be attached to a booking when the creative and booked positions' dimensions do not match. However, there are exceptions. For instance, the skyscraper format (120x600) can be attached to a wide skyscraper position (160x600).
If you only want to view creatives with the same dimensions as the selected booking, click the Only exact matches button above the booking table in the Booking traffic tab.