An expandable creative increases beyond the original dimensions of the creative upon a user-initiated action like a click or a (delayed) mouse hover and, therefore, enables interaction with your audience.
To create an expandable creative, you can make use of both Flash and/or image files.
If you want to upload an expandable creative, you need two different creatives. The following clarification on how to upload an expandable creative uses a medium rectangle (300*250) that expands into an overlayer as an example.
To upload an expandable creative:
- Go to the Campaign overview, click Campaigns in the left navigation menu of Adhese.
- Create a new campaign or click the campaign for which you want to upload an expandable creative.
- Click the Creatives tab. This opens the Creative overview.
- Click the Add Flash or Add Image button to add a creative.
- Give the creative a name, choose the correct format, and determine the target URL.
- Upload the Flash or image file of the medium rectangle as the main file.
- Upload the expandable Flash or image file of the medium rectangle (or the overlayer ad) as the second file.
- Press the Save button.
- Check the live preview by moving your mouse over the medium rectangle.