The When section of the Booking header makes it possible to schedule the delivery period by adjusting the days and time the booking should run.
The delivery period is scheduled on the basis of the following variables:
- In the From field, select a start date from the calendar and pick a starting hour. The default setting is 00:00:00.
- In the Until field, select an end date from the calendar and pick an ending hour. The default setting is 23:59:59.
- In the Set day(s) online field, choose the days of the week during which the booking should deliver. This property allows to exclude specific days from delivery. The default setting is set at All days of the week. When you tick the box, separate days appear and each day can be checked or unchecked.
- In the Hours/day field, determine the time of the day during which the booking should deliver. This property gives the possibility to exclude specific hours from delivery, for example from 9pm to 7am. The default time setting is 00:00:00 - 23:59:59. To adjust the time setting:
- Click 00:00:00 - 23:59:59. A horizontal scrollbar appears.
- To adjust the daily starting hour, click the left square and slide it to the right.
- To adjust the daily ending hour, click the right square and slide it to the left.
- Click the OK button.