- Click Campaigns in the left navigation menu. This opens the Campaign overview.
- Click the Add option button. This opens the New option screen with an orange coloured header.
- The You need to insert the same details need to be inserted as with the creation of a campaign (see Add a campaign). However, there are two different properties:
- Determine the status from the Type drop-down. The default value is set at option. If you are creating an option, you do not need to change this property. Change the status to campaign if the option is authorized to run.
- Pick a date from the calendar in the Valid till field. This date indicates the date until which the option is valid. The default date is set at 14 days from the day the option is created. This default number can be adjusted if needed.